Dear #Health #Wellness & #Fitness Lovers,
Do You Want more Good Hair & Healthy Scalp days? If your answer to this is “Yes”, then here’s something we have for you.
The Best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
To maintain #healthy Hair, Try to follow these tips:
1. Wash oily Hair more frequently. If you see #flakes in your hair, you may not be shampooing enough. This can lead to #dandruff & other #scalpdiseases.
2. Choose a #shampoo & #conditioner formulated specifically for your hair type.
3. Before #swimming, conditioning your hair can protect it from the damaging effects of chlorine. Wear a tight-fitting swim cap & use a specially formulated swimmers shampoo & deep conditioner after swimming to replace lost moisture.
4. If you ride a two-wheeler regularly, wearing a #helmet for long hours becomes inevitable & can aggravate already existing scalp & #hairlossconditions. Wearing a clean piece of cloth or scarf on your head, covering your hair before putting on the helmet can be a very effective way to reduce any risk of hair loss due to helmet.
5. Clean the inner lining of your helmet regularly to ensure that there is no fungal growth on the inner soft layer due to sweat.
6. For Girls (or even Guys) with long hair – Braid or tie your hair into a firm ponytail before wearing a helmet to prevent it from becoming messy & stuck in your helmet.
There are many #medical conditions that can affect the hair & scalp, most of them resulting in hair loss or some type of #skin #rash.
These causes can be #hereditary in nature or can be caused by an infection or lack of proper #nutrition.
Shedding of skin is a natural process, but if dead cells removal becomes excessive, the flakes become visible & the condition is called Dandruff.
It affects around half of the people & the condition may worsen in the winter.
While symptoms for these scalp conditions vary, they almost include rashes, hair thinning or hair loss, hair breakage, itchiness, & at times, pain. Treatments also vary but correct diagnosis is important. So We at Dr. Pankti’s REVIVE Multi Speciality Clinic can address any questions or concerns that you have about your hair care.
Treatment For Dandruff with #Homeopathy ensures not only a reduction of the symptoms, but also restores the balance of skin cells to prevent recurrent. Homeopathy is natural, safe & without any side-effects, & one can enjoy complete freedom from Dandruff. Moreover, it also helps in removing all other associated symptoms.
Sebopsoriasis is an overlap between two separate conditions:-
1. Seborrhoeic Dermatitis – this mainly affects your scalp. It causes scaly patches, red skin & stubborn dandruff. Seborrheic dermatitis can also affect oily areas of the body, such as the face, sides of the nose, eyebrows, ears, eyelids & chest.
2. Psoriasis – a common skin disorder that makes raised, reddish, often scaly patches. It can pop up as a single patch or several & can even affect your entire scalp. It can also spread to your forehead, the back of your neck, or behind & inside your ears.
Strength & growth come only through continuous effort & struggle.
#Act before it’s too late!
So If You are facing self-esteem problems due to Hair Dandruff…
If You’re so uncomfortable that you’re losing sleep or being distracted from your daily routine due to any Scalp problems…
How good it would be to get diagnosed & cure early for #Dandruff Or #Seborrhoeic #Dermatitis Or #Sebopsoriasis Or #Psoriasis?
Book an appointment TODAY for a FREE Consultation session.
Gift yourself a life full of #Beauty & #Confidence.
We are here to assist you with a Healthy Hair & Scalp Solutions with No Side-Effects at all.
Want more information on how to start your journey towards a Dandruff Free Healthy Scalp & Smooth Feeling Sensation? Call +91 96197 58202 / +91 77100 56478