A Warm Hello to All Our Lovely Patrons of REVIVE Family !
Hope you feeling #Enthusiastic and #Creative
Nothing is more satisfying than seeing the smile on our client’s face after helping them achieve the #results they’ve been struggling to attain. If you are one of those people who see a new year as the opportunity for a fresh start, you may have already spent some time thinking about #habits you’d like to break or form as we start #newyear2019
Achieving your #health and #fitness #goals can be simple, fun, and easy when approached correctly.
In this article, you’ll discover #powerful #tips that will help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
- Get #Quality Sleep
- Regular #Walking & #Excercise can go a long way towards improving your health.
- Take up hobbies & Schedule some ” Me ” time like #Photography #Yoga #Meditation as your brain needs to detox too.
- Cut down on White Sugar , Flour & Salt as they are leading causes of #obesity #diabetes & #Cancer.
- Practice Right Breathing excercises for a Stronger #Heart.
Now Lets Pack Power in Every #meal by Eating #Right & Implementing Few Diet Plan :-
- Tomatoes are rich in lycopene that protects us from Sunburn.
- Bittergourd(Karela) & Kidney beans helps the body to regulate blood pressure as it is rich in potassium.
- Spinach is beneficial for eye health & an excellent source of bone-supporting nutrients including calcium & magnesium.
- Onions are rich in antibacterial & antifungal properties that nurture hair growth.
- Carrots & Apples contain high amount of soluble fibre, which helps in lower cholesterol.
- Almonds help manage blood sugar levels by offering a high level of monosaturated fatty acids.
- Corn is rich in Vitamin B12, Folic Acid & Iron which increases the Red Blood Cells in body.
- Capsicum contain carotenoids which strengthens the Immune system.
- Dried Apricots stimulates digestion.
- Broccoli promotes heart health by flushing cholesterol out of the body.
- Watermelon has a high water content. This makes it hydrating and helps you feel full.
- Grapes are high in antioxidants & rich source of vitamins C and K.
It’s Certain that above Health Tips are Worth Implementing .
We are here to help you build an Active Life Style & Thus adding Healthy & Wealthy Years in your Kitty .
Do share your valuable feedback. Stay Tuned for new updates until then Take Care and God Bless!
We @ REVIVE Multi Speciality Clinic Wish you an #Exciting #Healthy and #Enjoyable #Month!