On This Auspicious Occasion of Vinayak Chaturthi 2019,
Let us welcome Lord Ganesha with open arms,
fill our hearts with happiness, & homes with positive vibes.
Ganesh Chaturthi is the celebration of the birthday of Lord Ganesha. This is a ten days festival which is celebrated with utmost enthusiasm across the country. This year 2nd September 2019 will be observed as Ganpati Jayanti. On this day, devotees worship the elephant God and immerse his idol in water with high spirited celebrations on the last day. People share sweets (Modak) and seek blessings from Lord Ganesha for a successful and prosperous life.
Did you Know?
1. Ganesha’s trunk symbolizes the fact that the wise person has both immense strength & fine discrimination.
2. Ganesha has large ears. The wise person hears all.
3. When we bow down to Ganesha, we don’t bow down to work of art but we bow down to a divine figure which has some significance & meaning for our motivation in life.
4. Spirituality explains it as a source of energy.
5. Modak is known to be the most favorite sweet of Lord Ganesha.
Dr. Pankti’s REVIVE Multi Speciality Clinic Wishes you success and prosperity in each of your future endeavors.
Best wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi to you and your family.
Thank you for Being Part of the REVIVE Family.
Lets Preserve Nature & Nature will preserve us.